Palmers Cocoa Butter Firming Butter Lotion₨1,265.00
- Firming body lotion helps tighten and tone skin
- Combines Cocoa & Shea Butters, Vitamin E, Collagen, Elastin, Ginseng and Co Q 10 to soften skin and improve skin’s texture
- Use anytime, even after weight loss, to revitalize skin
- Moisturizes for 24 hours
- Free of parabens and phthalates
- Dermatologist tested
Palmers Coconut Oil Anti-Oxident Firming Lotion 250 ml₨1,090.00
Tips / How to use
Apply after your workout to rehydrate skin, enhance muscle tone and support your hard work!
No Sulfates • No Parabens • No Phthalates • No Mineral Oil • No Gluten • No Dyes
Palmers Coconut Oil Body Lotion₨960.00 – ₨1,375.00
Palmer’s latest addition to it’s famous lotion collection is a tropical treat. A rich, deeply moisturizing body lotion infused with pure Coconut Oil and Tahitian Monoi.
- Deeply hydrates skin and restores its radiant, healthy-looking glow
- 24 hour moisture
- Free of parabens, mineral oil, sulfates, phthalates and dyes
- Contains ethically & sustainably sourced ingredients
Palmers Olive Oil Body Lotion₨960.00 – ₨1,375.00
- Formulated with Extra Virgin Olive Oil for the highest concentration of vitamin and antioxidants
- Anti-Aging Peptide Complex helps build collagen aiding in skin’s firmness and elasticity
- 24 hour moisturization
- Free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, gluten, sulfates and dyes
Olive oil is an ancient remedy used to help maintain good health, a fresh dewy complexion and lustrous hair. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidizing and regenerative properties, and is easily absorbed for instant nutrition and protection. Olive oil softens and tones, and is highly beneficial to stressed or damaged skin.
Palmers Cocoa Butter Daily Skin Therapy Body Lotion₨960.00 – ₨1,375.00
- Luxuriously rich formula heals and softens skin all-over-body
- Perfect for all skin types
- Provides 24 hour moisture
- No parabens or phthalates
The original product with a worldwide, cult following, Palmer’s cocoa butter lotion is developed with pure cocoa butter which melts on contact with the skin, helping to penetrate with antioxidants, as well as act as an emollient to lock in moisture and protect skin from the harsh elements of the environment.